Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Insanity

I recently started over on the Insanity project.  I'm in my 2nd week and the pain is starting to subside and I'm starting to feel the effects of Insanity.  Clothes getting looser, feeling really good, have lots of energy.  The only problem I'm having is my right hip.  It's bothering me to no end.  I have been really good at stretching it and I've started using patches of icy hot on it at night after my workouts.  That makes it feel amazing but if I go for a run, the pain isn't as intense as it was, but I can sure feel it later in the evening and especially at night when I roll over or try to sleep on my right side.  It feels bruised.  Ugh, driving me crazy.

So I haven't been running as much but I have been doing Insanity every day except Sunday because that's my rest day.  This time I'm hoping to make it through the second month.  The last time I got to the second month, I was only able to get through the first week and it was just too much for me.  This time, I'm actually putting running on the back burner to do Insanity so I can see the results.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment