Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Friday Facts

I haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes:

1.  Ever since I started adding Insanity to my workout routine, again, my hip hasn't been bothering me as much as it did before I added.

2.  I take 5-hour energy shots all throughout the weekend.  I think I'm slightly addicted to them.

3.  My best friend and husband got into an argument last weekend and I'm being punished also right now.  It's not fair and it hurts my feelings but I don't feel the need to say I'm sorry because I did nothing wrong.  I actually tried to get my husband to not say anything to her last weekend but he's his own person and does what he wants.

4.  My running has suffered tremendously because of my hip problems but also because I don't like running in cold weather.   Lately it's been 75 or 80 degrees every day and I've been running more.  I so love this type of weather.  It's going to be cold again next week, so not looking forward to it.

5.  I'm in a weird place emotionally right now and I really have no one I can talk to.  I take that back I have one person I can talk to about it but that person is the reason I'm feeling this way.  It's a strange place to be.

6.  I'm having some boudoir pictures taken for the husband for Valentine's day.  Well I hope I can get them done by then.  My friend is taking them for me.  Even though he's not a professional, he wants to get into taking photography for a profession, so he said he would take mine for free.  Don't worry I've discussed this with the hubs and he is on board with it.  I also trust my friend 100%.

7.  I'm planning on running somewhere around the 2-hour mark tomorrow. 

8.  Yesterday I ran 4 miles on the treadmill.  I started the run at an 8:57 pace and by the time I got to the 4th mile I was running at an 7:30 pace.  I actually felt pretty good throughout the run even though it was tough to run at that pace, I felt I could do it.

9.  Taking into consideration I want to run somewhere around 2 hours tomorrow, I have to make sure I'm done early enough in the morning so I can take my girls to my sister's house tomorrow.  We are spending the day with her, her children, and my mom.  Should be a funny, laughing the whole time, lots of fun.  I love hanging with my mom and my sister.

10.  We are having pizza for dinner for the first time on a Friday night in about a month. 

11.  We don't have a Yogurtland but we did get a yogurt place called Swirl that is the same as Yogurtland.  I find myself thinking of ways to get to Swirl.  I could live in that place.  My favorite at the moment is the strawberry cheesecake with chocolate syrup, either cheesecake balls or cookie dough balls and other toppings.  I have to limit my  Swirl going to at least once a month or I become addicted, see No. 2 for my addictive behavior.

That's it, I'm done.

Have a wonderful weekend, I'll be back Monday with how my run went down this weekend.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment