Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday's 4 Mile Treadmill Run

Yesterday I said I was going to run 4 miles.  So when I got home and the hubs wasn't home yet, I said, "Okay girls, we are going to go to the gym."  Just as I getting ready to walk back out the door, in walks the hubs.  So I tell the girls they can stay home, get a small snack, and off to the gym I go.

I hop on the treadmill and begin to run my 4 miles.  I start off at a conservative pace (8:57) and pick it up 30 seconds for every mile.  I end up running the miles in 33:30.  I was pretty pleased with my pace and happy with the run. 

I'm having a small problem with my toes though.  My third toe is digging into my middle toe causing it to bleed and bleed bad.  It looked like I chopped my toes off last night after my run.  I'm not sure what's going on because I keep my toenails clipped so I won't cause problems like that.  Oh well, I'll get it figured out before Wednesday morning's 6 miler.

I'm happy to say that I've ran 14 miles in 2 days and my hip feels good, my legs feel tired but good and I'm happy with how everything is holding up.  I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to do the whole marathon, I'm going to take it down to the wire in seeing how I feel as I add on the miles in this last month.  Not the greatest training plan, but then again, I always do this and I end up fine. 

Love,
Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment