Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Hump Day

Can't believe that this week is almost over.  It has just flown right on by.

I took yesterday as a rest day.  My legs told me thank you and I enjoyed just relaxing and playing some WOW last night instead of trying to get my workout in.  Yes my husband has turned me into a WOW nerd and a second computer has been ordered for our home so we can play together along with our other friends.  We are all starting over with new characters and will go through the levels together.  It's going to be so much fun and I'm already wishing the computer was here. 

I'll be turning the Big 31 on the 12th of this month.  For some reason I'm having a harder time adjusting to the fact that I'll be 31 in 11 days than I did when I turned 30.  I accepted that age bracket with open arms but I just can't seem to do the same for 31.  It's crazy I know.  What's crazier is I went and got my belly button pierced about 3 weeks ago.  I guess I don't really want to let go of my younger side.  I'm holding on like crazy.

In running news, I'm feeling great with how this week is going.  I'm planning on hitting up the gym this afternoon for a 6 mile run on the treadmill and will be (finger's crossed) getting up in the morning to get my 6 miler done tomorrow.  I've made a date for Saturday to run 11 miles with a friend who is training for her first half marathon even though I've got plans for 12, I'll run a mile before she gets to my house and then run the 11 with her for a total of 12.

I'm really excited about Saturday's run, even though she runs a lot slower than me, it'll be good for me to get the miles in and get to run with someone.  I never run with people, so I'm hoping this run will go well.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment