Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vacation Week

I'm on vacation this week and right now I'm sitting in my recliner with the Price is Right on blogging from my sister's laptop because I'm to lazy to get up and walk maybe five feet to my own computer.  This is laziness at its finest.  My girls are actually doing some cleaning up on their own, and I'm contemplating sending them outside to play so I can be lazy some more.  I don't get this often, so I'm enjoying it right now.  I've also watched The Social Network three times, which I've slightly become obessed with.  What I haven't done is run.  I was going to go yesterday but the hubs didn't get home until after 6 and I didn't get up early enough to go before he left for work this morning.  I did do Cardio Circuit on Insanity and today I'm in a LOT of pain. My arms hurts, my sides ache, my calf muscles are sore, and I'm kicking myself for jumping right back into it.  I knew yesterday that I was going to be in pain today after I did the workout but I was hoping it wasn't going to be this bad.  I could so go for a full body massage right now.  If only I had someone to watch the girls while I went and got said massage. 

I'm planning to go for a run this afternoon when the hubs gets home from work and if he doesn't come home until late again, then I'm going to suck it up and use my "spinning instructor" status at the Y to get them to watch the girls for free so I can snag 35 minutes on the treadmill for a four mile run.  Let's hope he comes home soon.  I'm also going to eventually get up and do another round of Insanity.  I have to do something to make sure I don't gain to much weight during the holiday season.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment