Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Five

Whoo-hoo, it's Friday.  I'm so excited because at 5 p.m. today I will be on a week long vacation.  That means sleeping in on a Monday morning and taking a mid-afternoon nap, if I feel like it.  That also means I get to spend all day with my girls.  We have big plans of going to see Happy Feet 2 and just enjoying each others company at home.   Riding bikes, taking walks, watching t.v. and eating all kinds of junk food.  It's going to be a blast.

On to Friday Fives:

1.  I have 12 miles on tap tomorrow bringing my weekly mileage to 27 miles.  I'm super excited about this.  I'm usually tapping out at 15 miles, so I'm excited to see how my body holds up after 27.

2.  Tomorrow we have lunch plans with my mom and sister for an early Thanksgiving day feast.  We do it every year the weekend before Thanksgiving because my little family always goes out of town.  Well this year, due to having low funds, we decided to stay in town but still have Thanksgiving early with my mom.  I'm super stoked about cooking my very own Thanksgiving day meal.

3.  My Asics have 419 some odd miles on them and they still feel great on my feet. 

4.  I'm a little sad because I had schedule lunch dates with a friend of mine yesterday and today and it was cancelled on both days.  They had something come up that was total out of their control.  I can't say that I didn't want to cry a little bit because I have lunch by myself almost every single day.

5.  I need to send in my money for my all time favorite race that is on December 3.  I'm actually going to dress up for this race.  This was my first race I ran when I decided to get back into shape using running and I've ran it every single year since then.  It's a big race and tons of fun.  Better get that registration money turned in so I can run it this year also.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment