Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm determined not to have a bad day today even though I'm being treated like crap at the moment.  So far this morning I've been questioned why an e-mail came to me when it had someone else's name on it, like I purposefully asked the client "Please e-mail me?"  I had no clue why the client did it and I told him yesterday that I received the e-mail and was sending it to him.  I've also been growled at, hung-up on, and generally ignored.  I've been at work since 8:30 a.m. and it is now 11:25 a.m.  Enough is enough.

On to what I'm thankful for today.

1.  This cutie.  This is Cody and he's a full bred huskie.  Yes he is red and white and you don't see a lot of them with this color.  They are mostly black and white and he has the most beautiful blue eyes.  He's our dog and he is very good with the girls.  He's never bitten any body.  What's funny about Cody is (and all huskies actually) they love to talk.  He mainly growls when he's talking to you but it scares my sister.  She thinks he's a wolf.  I love my Codybear.

2.  These two girls.  They are my reason for living.  They make me smile on a daily basis and I feel lost when I go for too long without them.  It was nice having a summer to myself but I missed them terribly the 4 weeks they were away.

3.  Insanity.  Yes, I'm thankful for Insanity.  I'm able to do push-ups and not the girlie kind of push-ups because of this program.  Yesterday I did moving pushups on all three rounds for thirty seconds a piece.  I was smiling from ear-to-ear.  I can feel myself getting stronger (just wish the weight would go away) and I'm glad I have it now that I'm in a break from running.

What are you thankful for today.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment