Monday, September 26, 2011

One long weekend

Friday was a vacation day for me which was spent cleaning the house.  I didn't get accomplished everything I wanted to but the main things did get accomplished:  I managed to get the sheets on all beds washed, washed all the clothes in the house (that were dirty at least), washed all the dishes and even got them put up, swept and mopped the floors and cleaned both bathrooms.  I also managed to get in my Insanity workout.  I didn't get in my makeup run from Thursday, but it turned out alright.

Saturday we had a soccer game at 11:15 and then we had to go home, get changed and head to our friend's house in Alabama for the Auburn game.  So I wanted to make sure I had time to get my 6 mile run in before anything else got started.  I was up and out of the house by 7:30.  My main goal for the run was to try out a new road (wanted to make sure there were no dogs on it and plus my friend lives on that road, so I'll be using his house for pit stops on long runs) and to just have a great run.  The run was amazing.  I felt great the entire time and managed to run those 6 miles in 52:XX.  I was very surprised at myself.  The road had no dogs and I think it'll be a great road to run down once my mileage starts going up.

Auburn won their game and did so in a better fashion than they had all year.  I was one happy Auburn fan and we had a blast at our friend's house.  I did end up drinking way to much but that happens every weekend, oh well.

Sunday I got up and got outside to get the grass cut before it became to hot.  Isn't it suppose to be fall, well South Georgia didn't get the memo, it's was like 90 something yesterday.  Anywho, I got the grass cut and our yard finally looks normal and not like a mini jungle.

This week's training schedule looks like this:

Monday - 3 mile run/Insanity Week 5 - Recovery Week (same workout all week)
Tuesday - 4 mile run/Insanity
Wednesday - 4 mile run/Spin Class/Insanity
Thursday - 3 mile run/Spin Class/Insanity
Friday - Insanity
Saturday - 6 mile run/Insanity
Sunday - Rest

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get in my 3 mile run today.  I had everything laid out for Insanity this morning but because I'm lazy and it's starting already, I never got out of bed, which now makes me have to decide and I think I've decided on Insanity, since this is a workout I haven't done yet and plus this only means I'll run 17 miles this week and not 20. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment