Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday equals Funday

So much excitement in the air around me today.  It such a happy day that I can't contain my contagious smile and infectious laugh. 

1.  I no longer have a car payment.  My dad gave me the rest of the money to pay off my car completely today.  I'm so looking forward to getting my title in the mail. 

2.  Right now we only have one more credit card to pay off and we will be debt free.  I'm so freaking excited.  Let's hope we can get this card paid off fast.

3.  Tomorrow is my mom's family reunion.  I'm making blueberry pizza and banana pudding.  It's going to be a lot of fun with lots of yummy good food.

4.  Tonight I'm heading over to my mom's house after work to see a cousin of mine that I haven't seen in years.  I can't tell you the last time I've seen her and I'm super pumped to see her again.  I'll also be making most of my desserts at my mom's house since I'll be over there for most of the evening.

5.  I start running again on Monday.  I'll be starting off slow with 2 miles throughout most of the week and on Saturday my "long run" will only be 4 miles.  I don't want to go out thinking I can do anything because I know I've been out of the running field for quite some time now.  Let's hope this cold and my bum knee clear up before then.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and exciting day like mine is going so far.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment