Monday, August 1, 2011

Man this year is flying

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  Friday morning as I was getting the girls shipped off to their different daycares, yes we use two different places because Bug hates daycare, so I send her to summer camp, Monkey mentioned her belly hurt.  Well she tells me this every single morning and I tell her that she needs to eat breakfast as soon as we get to daycare and she will be fine.  Usually she is fine and its just hunger that is making her belly hurt.  But on Friday morning, it was not what was causing her belly to hurt.  The minute I opened the door to let her go into the daycare, she is puking every where.   I get everything cleaned up as well as I could and we get back into the car to take Bug to her last day at summer camp. 

So Friday I took a personal day to stay home with Monkey.  I thought it was just a one time thing when we were on our way to my office to pickup my paycheck, when I looked at Monkey in her car seat and she looks like she doesn't feel good, so I ask her and she answers by puking all over herself.  Great, we are half way to the office, so I get her cleaned up as well as I can, we get my check and then hightail it back home. 

What's crazy is after the second puking, she quit all together and even went outside to play with Bug after Bug got home from summer camp. 

Saturday morning I didn't have time to get in my 10 miles because we were taking the girls to meet the hub's mom half way.  We left the house at 7:45 a.m. and didn't get back home until sometime after 3.  The hubs and I had friends over Saturday night and me being lazy, stayed in bed almost all of Sunday.  So I didn't get in any exercise.  I feel like a fat failure.

This afternoon after work I'm heading out to get in 4 miles.  This week is a cut-back week on the running considering I have a 5k on Saturday.  The rest of my week looks like this:

Monday - 4 miles
Tuesday - Ab class
Wednesday - 4 miles
Thursday - 4 miles/abs class/spin class
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 4 miles (warmup mile and 5k race)

It should be a fun week.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment