Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Insanity

So my BFF has been raving about the Insanity workouts.  She has the disk and has been doing it off/on for a couple of months now.  Yesterday she came over and I made me a copy of her disks, so that means next week I'll begin my 60-day challenge of the Insanity workouts.  I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now.  I'm also going to really dedicate myself to it so I can then review it properly on here for those wanting to know the results.  I'm also going to make the hubs take pictures of me throughout the workout to see if we can see the results.  I'll post my first picture (goodness I'm nervous just thinking about it) on Monday for the before the Insanity begins, then I'll post every 10 days or so until the 60 days are up.  Fingers crossed we get some good results.

Monday's run started off well, but as the run went on, it felt like the heat went up and I just got hot and slower.  I managed to get out 3 miles before having to call it quits.  Yesterday I did abs class, where the instructor proceeded to kill me to a slow death and today I have 4 miles on tap.  I did have my alarm set for 6:30 but because I was still starring at the clock at 2:30 this morning, the alarm quickly was changed to 7:10 and I have no clue what time I actually fell asleep but it was terrible sleep and when the alarm did go off, I felt like I had rubbed sandpaper on my eyes throughout the night.  I hate nights like that.  So this evening, I'm going to run a slow/easy 4 miler.  I have a 5k race (which goals will be posted on Thursday) on Saturday.  That's another reason why I'm waiting until Monday to start the Insanity program, I do have some goals for this race.

Well I better get to work, we have a lot of looming work on our plates with some quickly approaching deadlines. If I'm not around much this week, that is the reason why.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment