Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm feeling a litte Insane

The hubs and I are now on week 2 of Insanity.  I'm feeling so much better than last week.  I'm able to walk without having to hobble around.  It takes about a mile into any run before my calf muscles loosen up but that's better than them being tight and sore the whole run.

Moving on, yesterday the hubs and I did Cardio Power and Resistance.  It's tough and you sweat like crazy but like I told the hubs Saturday, I know that sweat is pretty gross sometimes, but at the same time, I find it kinda sexy, just knowing we are doing something good for our bodies. 

This morning we were up at 6:15 to do Pure Cardio.  The hubs was getting into the warm-up when all of a sudden he stops and starts laughing.  I'm looking at him like he's strange, but keep on doing what I'm doing.  He turns and looks at me and says, "Monkey just walked out of her room, saw me, turned around walked back into her room and shut the door."  We just kept on working out and come to find out, she had also turned her light on and was laying in her bed waiting on one of us to come in there and see her.  She's a mess,that's for sure.

For once this summer, I'm actually looking forward to my 6 miles tomorrow.  When your feeling good, everything comes out good.  I'm planning on getting up at 5:40 and getting started by 5:50.  Fingers crossed for a great run.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.  I know I am.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment