Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day One - Fit Test

So last night the hubs and I started Insanity.  I know I promised pictures but the ones that was taken was in a bikini, if I get the nerves up, I might post it.

Anywho moving on.  I did record my weight and am starting this challenge out at 140lbs.  I'll reweigh myself on August 22, when we do the fit test again.

On to the fit test.  Boy oh boy, it was hard.  I was sweating buckets and had to actually stop during some of the moves to catch my breath.  The hubs was having just as much trouble as I was.  It was hard and is no joke.  I'm a little nervous about tonight's exercise.  It's suppose to be all about cardio.  Just what I need.  But the only thing sore on me today is my quads from doing the squat jump things and my calf muscles.  It's crazy that I can go run for miles upon miles but have me doing squat and squat jumps and I'm crying like a little baby the next day.

Before the Insanity began, I did get in a 3 mile run.  I managed to run those three miles somewhere around the 26ish mark, I believe.  Garmin.com has not let me input my data from my watch.  Something is fishy with the website and I'm not liking it. 

Moving on, today I went to abs class.  I swear she had a piece of paper that was signed for my death.  It was hard, I started to sweat and by the time it was over I was a shaking, sweat mess.  It wasn't pretty and tonight's Insanity is probably not going to be pretty.  I"m a little concerned about my 6-miler in the morning.  I'm hoping I'll be able to make it out the door to run/shuffle whatever.

That's enough of my whining.  It should get easier and I'm super excited to see improvement.  I want to see it like RIGHT NOW but I know I have to wait.

Angela :)


No comments:

Post a Comment