Monday, August 8, 2011

And the Insanity Begins

Today marks the day that the hubs and I will begin the Insanity program.  I'm super excited but a little peeved with myself.  I should have gotten up this morning and went for my 3 mile run but I just couldn't get out of bed and now I have to get the run in this evening before we begin the program.  I'm going to be tired but it's my own fault, so I'll deal with it.

I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to give it a go.  I'll be recording the hubs and I's weight before we start the program and pictures will be taken for us to look back on to see progress.  I'll also be reweighing us every 10 days and pictures will be taken that same day also. 

So this is how my schedule for this week will look:

Monday - 3 miles/Begin Insanity
Tuesday - Abs class/Insanity
Wednesday - 6 mile run/Insanity
Thursday - 2 mile run/abs class/spin class/Insanity
Friday - Insanity
Saturday - 10 mile run/Insanity
Sunday - REST

My crazy day is definitely going to be Thursday where I'll probably be pooped after everything is said and done.  I'm super excited to start this and I'm also super excited to share my progress with all of you. 

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment