Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Five

The countdown is on for the last final hours of not having my kids.  They should be here around 3:30 (at the earliest) or 4.  It is currently 11:20 where I am so the day is going by pretty quickly but will probably slow way down after lunch time.  So without further ado, here are my Friday Fives.

1.  They are coming home.  Their grandfather should be having lunch with them any time now and then bringing them back to Georgia.  I have so missed them and will, probably, never let them go away this long ever again.

2.  I have 7 miles on my schedule for tomorrow but after this week of suffering from my hip, I have decided to revamp my training schedule.  My hip never really full blown hurt but it did bother a lot throughout the week and I'm just not comfortable with 4 days of running, even after I had a great week last week.  I'll post my new schedule once I get it worked out.

3.  Since I have started couponing, I'm picking up things I normally wouldn't get or try.  I had a coupon for these things and the store I shop at had a buy-one/get-one deal, so I ended up paying like $2.99 for two.  But anywho, these things taste so good.  I still have another box to go and they are again on sale this week and I still have a coupon so they made the list. 

4.  I can't believe that it's already July.  This year has really flown by.  Only two more months and college football begins.  I'm super excited even though my beloved Tigers will probably not do anything like they did last year, I'm still a super fan so I'll proudly cheer my Tigers on no matter what.

5.  Don't let the no running thing has deterred me from not getting my sweat on.  I did get in a six mile bike ride Tuesday night and last night the hubs and I tackled the yard.  I cut the grass while he trimmed everything up.  Then while I was working on the back yard, he stepped in to help finish the yard and I sat down on the back porch and played with my doggie Cody.  We had a great time just sitting there watching Daddy work.

There you have it.  My off the wall Friday Five but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Have a wonderful but safe Fourth of July.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment