Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wonferful Thursday

This morning I managed to print $68 worth of coupons.  They have all been clipped, sorted and will be divided up this evening with everything else.  Winn-dixie here I come.  I'm super excited about shopping this Saturday because I actually have a ton of coupons for items that are on sale.  I also scored two $1 coupons for the dog food we use which is on sale this week also.  SCORE!!!!  Super excited.

I'm also happy that I got up and did my run this morning.  I really hesitated in bed for about a minute before my bladder screamed at me and since I was up, I might as well go get that run in.  I had 6x400's on my schedule.  I told myself I wasn't going to wimp our and let myself quit no matter how terrible I was running those 400's.  Those last 3 400's were awful but I plowed through and got them done.  I managed to run 4.25 miles this morning to round my week out at 13 miles so far.  I'm hoping to get in at least 8 to 10 miles Saturday morning and it's going to require me to get up at 6 to do it because the hubs found out today he has to work, so I have to be back before he's gone.  I'm a little upset about finding out that the hubs has to work.  We can use the money but it's our anniversary and my sister has agreed to watch our girls so we can have a night just for us.  She was planning on taking her kids swimming, so I was going to take ours over early so they could swim also and then I was going to head to my friend's apartment complex to hang out by their pool for the day.  I'm hoping we can still do it. 

I have to say, I'm proud of myself this week.  I managed to run 3 days in a row and even though it's not been the greatest week in running, I've gotten it done.  I think I'll pat myself on the back just because.

I found out yesterday that a friend of mine is going to be running the 5k that I'm doing on June 11.  I'm hoping to either ride with her or follow her so that way I'll have someone there to talk to the whole time.  I'm already getting nervous and it's still a week away.  This is what happens when I go to long without a race, I twitch about a week to two weeks before the race is even here.  It's going to be a crazy week next week for sure.

Well I better get ready for abs class.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment