Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Five

Thank goodness it's Friday.  I haven't felt great all week and I think that's what is contributing to my sucky runs this week.  It could also be the heat at 6 in the morning but we shall digress.  Here's my random top five for the day:

1.  Monkey isn't feeling good and even though she isn't running a fever, she is having to go the bathroom a lot more than normal.  I did send her to daycare this morning only because I had some stuff that had to get done this morning at work.  Her teachers were told to call me if she didn't get to feeling better or went to the bathroom more than normal, which for her is twice a day.

2.  The hubs fixed my bike yesterday and I rode 1.5 miles through the neighborhood with the girls.  Bug is almost to the point where she can ride with no training wheel (only took 9 years) and Monkey is great on her big wheel.  We had a blast laughing and riding around.  I'm looking forward to more evenings of bike rides and mornings of bike rides when I don't have any running on the schedule.  I would have gone this morning but like the top paragraph says, I don't feel good.

3.  I finally figured out how to get the times of my 400's on my watch.  It only took me a year to figure out how to get it to record them.  I can't wait to use that feature next week at the track.

4.  Tomorrow the hubs and I celebrate 6 years of marriage.  I'm super excited because my sister is watching my girls so the hubs and I can do absolutely nothing for our anniversary.  Sounds like a great plan to me.

5.  My super short, super cute black booty shorts are way too tight this year.  I was a little bummed about it yesterday evening when the hubs mentioned that just because I weigh more this year than last, I've been doing a whole lot more than I did last year.  I guess I can see it that way, but in my mind, I'm just fat and can't seem to shake these pesky pounds that have creeped up.

I'm so boring but thanks for listening.  Oh by the way, I do plan on getting in 8 to 10 miles tomorrow and tonight I'm planning on trying to ride my bike for at least 5 miles.  It's rusty and the hubs had to work out a lot of kinks yesterday, so my bike riding will not be stellar and no I'm not planning on entering the world if tris.  It's just not for me but I do love the people who do them.  I have mad respect for them and love hearing race reports of tri, I just don't think I would love them.

Have a wonderful Friday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment