Friday, June 24, 2011

Randomness Friday

Instead of a Friday Five, I'm having a random Friday.  Here goes nothing.

1.  I wasthisclose to being in an accident on my lunch break.  Luckily for me, I got held up at a red light and instead of being the one to get hit, I was able to hit my brakes and make sure everyone was alright before getting out of there.

2.  I have 8 miles on tap for tomorrow and at this moment, my legs are so sore I'm wondering how I'll get it done.  I have ran 14 miles in the past 4 days.  That's a huge accomplishment for myself considering I was usually leveling my week out at 14 miles. 

3.  With having ran 14 miles in 4 days I was really concerned about my hip.  I so thought I was going to have rearrange my new training plan but at this moment, I'm having no pain.  Excited much, I am.

4.  I ran 4 miles yesterday in 34:24.  That's a whole 2 minutes faster than normal.  I guess change of running places really helped me out. 

5.  I haven't really lost any weight, but I have noticed that my clothes are fitting better than last week.  I'm really excited about that.  I was starting to get a little concerned.

6.  My baby girls will be home in a week.  I'm missing them.

7.  But with that said, I'm looking forward to a quit weekend at home.  I'm going swimming tomorrow.  Let's hope Mr. Sunshine decides to come out and play.

8.  I'm super glad it's Friday.  It has been a stressful week and I'm glad its over.

Enjoy your weekend.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment