Instead of a Friday Five, I'm having a random Friday. Here goes nothing.
1. I wasthisclose to being in an accident on my lunch break. Luckily for me, I got held up at a red light and instead of being the one to get hit, I was able to hit my brakes and make sure everyone was alright before getting out of there.
2. I have 8 miles on tap for tomorrow and at this moment, my legs are so sore I'm wondering how I'll get it done. I have ran 14 miles in the past 4 days. That's a huge accomplishment for myself considering I was usually leveling my week out at 14 miles.
3. With having ran 14 miles in 4 days I was really concerned about my hip. I so thought I was going to have rearrange my new training plan but at this moment, I'm having no pain. Excited much, I am.
4. I ran 4 miles yesterday in 34:24. That's a whole 2 minutes faster than normal. I guess change of running places really helped me out.
5. I haven't really lost any weight, but I have noticed that my clothes are fitting better than last week. I'm really excited about that. I was starting to get a little concerned.
6. My baby girls will be home in a week. I'm missing them.
7. But with that said, I'm looking forward to a quit weekend at home. I'm going swimming tomorrow. Let's hope Mr. Sunshine decides to come out and play.
8. I'm super glad it's Friday. It has been a stressful week and I'm glad its over.
Enjoy your weekend.