Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Hump Day

So I was suppose to get in a 5 mile run yesterday but when I woke up, my hip was feeling funny, so I decided to push the run back to the afternoon.  Well it started raining yesterday afternoon and I decided to use yesterday as a rest day.  That is until about 7:20 when I decided to go for a bike ride instead of a run.  I did 6 miles in 31 minutes for a pace of 11.9 mph.  It was tough.  My legs were killing me but I was so happy to get out and try something different.  I do have to say though, running is still my favorite.

So instead of trying to find a way to make up for the 5 miles I missed, I'm just not going to do it.  This afternoon I'm going to out to our local college and will get in a 30-minute tempo run.  I know I said last week that I wouldn't do any more tempo runs in the afternoon, I just couldn't drag my big butt out of bed this morning, so I pushed another tempo run to the afternoon.  I might be cussing myself out later but we will see.

Also this evening, I'm joining some friends for trivia night.  I'm really looking forward to it because I've never gone.  I don't get the chance because I have two little ones at home and I don't really like to go out on week nights.  I was told I'll be home by 10:30, so I should have no problems come tomorrow morning on getting to work on time.  I'm holding my friend to that 10:30 be home plan.

Other than that, my babies will be home in three days.  I'm super duper excited and so can't wait to get my paws on them.  I'm going to hold them and hold them until they beg me to let go. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment