Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2 - 4 Miles Down

So I'm on day 2 of my new training schedule of running 4 days.  I felt really great during my run this morning.  It's amazing what race weekends will do for you after the race.  The weeks leading up to the race, I felt so off.  My running was not that stellar and I just didn't really have it in me to work hard at it.  This week though, I feel like a new person.  Could be I'm actually training for something and trying something different.  Using a new training schedule and actually adding in new things.  I'm enjoying running again.  I hope this feeling last.

I did get my 4 miles in this morning.  Here's how it went down:

Mile 1 - 8:57
Mile 2 - 8:48
Mile 3 - 8:36
Mile 4 - 8:43
Total miles: 4
Total time: 35:08
Calories Burned: 404
Average pace: 8:46

I have abs on my lunch break.  I'm really looking forward to it because I'm actually working on abs at home while watching t.v.  I just use some of the moves I enjoy in the class and then do them at home.  What's even funnier is if the girls see me, they join in.  It's funny to see them try to hold planks.  I love them though for giving me some laughs.

I hope tomorrow's 800's feel as good as today's run did. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday, I'm sure going to try.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment