Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Review

This weekend was pretty fantastic.  We had nothing on tap and didn't really have to be anywhere at a specific time.  I also got to spend some quality time with my girls before they left (this morning) to go to their Nana's for the week.  I'm missing them already.

Saturday morning I got up around 7:10 and got ready for a run.  I didn't have a specific set of miles in mind, I just wanted to get out and run.  I managed to squeeze out 6 miles before I had to call it quits.  I really wanted to be done with the run at 4 miles but I pushed myself those 2 miles and managed to finish in 53 minutes.  It was TOUGH!!!!  I then met my mom and sister with her two kiddos at the mall.  Monkey had to have some flip flops exchanged and my mom was exchanging some shirts so we all just met at the mall.  It was hetic.  When you have four children (a one-year old, two three-years old and an eight year old) going shopping isn't the best decision to have.  We finally got out of the mall and went to a local Mexican restaurant for lunch.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful and Saturday night I watched Sex and the City 2 while the hubs played WOW.  (I will never understand that stuff).

Sunday, I finished packing up the girls and we went outside for some of this:




and I did some of this:




It was a gorgeous day and I got some good base tanning in.

Tonight and tomorrow night I've got to finish getting myself packed so I can head to New York with my mom.  I wasn't worried about catching our connecting flight in Atlanta to New York but after talking with some people about it, I'm starting to get nervous that we will not have enough time.  Let's hope that my quickness in 5ks will get us to the connecting flight on time.

This week in running I'm doing this:

Monday - 5/6 miles
Tuesday - Spin class, abs class, 5/6 miles
Wednesday - Rest (Traveling)
Thursday - 4 miles on hotel treadmill plus walking around New York
Friday - Walking around New York
Saturday - 8 miles on the hotel treadmill plus walking around New York shopping.
Sunday - Rest (Traveling)

Have a great Monday everyone.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment