Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday's Favorites

I'm a little late getting this posted today and for that I'm sorry.  With trying to get one secretary off on vacation and get all my work done to go on vacation, it's been a little hetic, so without further ado, here's my week's favorties.

1.  I had a glass, okay who am I kidding, two bottles of this stuff Saturday night.  It's the Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot.  It was wonderful, tasted fantastic, and I got it at the convenient store.  I'm cheap what can I say.

2.  I see this every day at work.  I love it.  My friend made it for me and it makes this office look so much better.  Plus I work in a law firm that is all about Georgia, everyone of them graduated from the University of Georgia, so I have to show them what a true football team is.  WAR EAGLE!!!!!

3.  I have no picture for my number three because it's VACATION!!!  I'm New York bound in 5 days, not counting Wednesday because we are leaving and should be in the Big Apple by 3.  Good thing about going to New York, they are on my time, so I'll won't have to get use to time changes or anything like that.  Heck ya.

There's your Thursday Favorites.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment