Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rainy Wednesday

One week, 7 days, let's get this show on the road one long week ahead of me, to go.  The countdown is on.

I'm not as sore as I thought I was going to be after yesterday's abs class with a new instructor.  My obliques are a little sore but nothing I can't handle.  Moving on, I laid everything out last night, even a small hand towel, to take to the gym this morning.  I so slept in until almost 7.  I guess I need something to work for to make me get back into running mode again.  I guess I'm a little burnt out after training for the half marathon.  I guess I need to stop making excuses and get my lazy butt back up to working out.  I'm not going to make any promises that I'll be doing it the rest of this week and next but I am going to start working on it April 11.  Since bathing suit season is right around the corner, I'm definitely going to be working extra hard at making this body look good in a bathing suit.


I finally got a good solid run in this afternoon.  Even though my scheduled called for 5, I managed 4 before I had to call it quits.  It felt great.  It was one of those type of runs where I just let it all go on the treadmill.  I wanted to run this run outside but it had started to sprinkle, so I took my booty to the gym and jumped on the mill.  I also took along a hand towel and placed it on the screen so I wouldn't have to see the laps, time, pace, etc.  I just wanted to run.  I set a time for when I wanted to stop and that's just what I did.  I ran until it was 6:55 then stretched and got Subway for dinner.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment