Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Friday

Thankfully today at work we are keeping busy so the day is going by pretty quickly.   That makes it so much easier on me when I know that I don't have to come in tomorrow.  A busy day is better than a slow day in my book anytime.

I got a new computer here at the office yesterday.  It was Window's 7 on it, so I'm learning how to use it.  I'm finding that things I use to have to do, like log into drives and such, are already done for me.  That helps.  I'm also loving the fact that when I step away from my computer, I have no fear that it will not be on when I return.  With my old one, there were times I would go to the kitchen and when I got back to my computer, it would have turned itself off and back on again.  Frustrating if I was in the middle of something.  I learned early on to constantly save my work. 

This morning I got up, a little later than I had intended, but I still managed to get out of the house by 6:33 a.m.  My 3 miler reminded me, again, why I enjoy running before work.  It was really nice and it was really neat to watch the sunrise as I was completing my run.  Loved it.  Even though I said I wasn't going to until after I got the girls off to school in the morning, I'm contemplating going before they go to school. 

Yesterday in the mail, I received a new game from Gamefly.  I ordered Super Mario All-Stars.  I'm in the middle of playing Super Mario 2.  I just heart Mario games.  They are my absolute favorite.

Well I guess I better get ready for my abs class.  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment