Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello Jello Arms

Can you believe that I've been up two mornings in a row around the 5:30 hour.  Completely blows my mind but when I do get serious about something, I try my darnest to make it work.  Ask me on Friday how I feel, my true feelings will probably be out by then.

So this morning I made it to the 5:45 spin class.  I could so tell how out of shape on the bike I was.  I was a hot, tired mess 5 minutes into the class.  I do also believe I was the only one sweating buckets but it was great and I felt great to be doing something other than running (ssssh, don't tell running, I'm back with spinning, the two usually don't get along, LOL!!!).  It was a great way to start the morning.  I then ventured over to the weight side of the gym.  OMG, Jello Arms.  My arms have always been on the skimpy side.  I usually struggle to lift Monkey who weighs around 35lbs.  So I did about 10 minutes of the weights and called it quits.  I didn't want to go all out because I haven't done weights in a long time and I know that my arms are going to feel like jello tomorrow and Thursday.

I'm really looking forward to abs class today and hopefully after work and while Bug practices soccer, a friend and I are going to get some walking done.  Her son is playing soccer this year also, so she wants to start walking while they are practicing.  I'm all for it, so hopefully today we can get it done.

Well I'm off to get some actual work done.  Have a wonderful Tuesday guys.

Angela :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job doing the weights. The best part will be late on when you try to wash your hair and can't lift your arms above your shoulders... or maybe that's just me. :)

    ReplyDelete