Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Tuesday

I figured this would be fun.  Fill in the blank Tuesday.  Let's get started, shall we.

I am currently obsessed with Coffee.  Ever since I was introduced to lattes and such, I have to have a cup or two of coffee every morning.

Today I am happy because my boss purchased breakfast for us and I get to run with my sister.  Because of having a late meeting at Bug's school this afternoon, it will allow me to run with my sister, which I have never done before.  I can't wait.

The age I am is 30 and the age I feel is 30.  I figured I would be upset to be 30 but it's been really good so far.

My favorite place is being at home with my family.

Something I have been procrastinating is getting a new tire on my car.  It's not that I don't want to, I just haven't left myself much time to get over to our tire place and get one.  Hopefully tomorrow morning.

The last thing I purchased was McDonald's for dinner.  Terrible dinner I know but Subway had people hanging out the door and in my little town, we don't have too many options.

The thing I love most about my home is that my mom had it built and she was the only person to live in it before my little family moved in.

Angela :)

1 comment: