Friday, February 25, 2011

What You Need to Know About Me ABC Style

Here's everything you could possible need to know or want to know about me.

(A)  Age?  Just turned 30 and I'm loving it.
(B)  Bed Size?  Queen.  So want to upgrade to a King but now is not the time.
(C)  Chore You Hate?  Folding clothes.
(D)  Dogs?  We have a Siberran Husky named Cody.  He's red/white with blue eyes.  He's the sweetest dog and loves to talk.  I'm thinking of turning him into a running dog after I'm done with this half marathon next weekend.
(E)  Essential Start to Your Day?  It use to be a Diet Pepsi but now I can't do anything until I've had my cup of coffee and I'm defintiely not leaving the house without my second cup.
(F)  Favorite Color?  Blue
(G)  Gold or Silver?  White gold.
(H)  Height?  5'4.  I'm short in my family.
(I) Instruments You Play?  Does Guitar Hero in the Wii count?
(J)  Job Title?  By day a paralegal secretary/by night mom and wife.
(K) Kids? Two girls.  Bug will be 9 on May 11 and Monkey will be 3 next Friday (March 4).
(L) Live?  Since I don't like to give out the exact location of where I live, I'll say South Georgia.
(M) Mom's Name? Gwen
(N) Nicknames?  My boss calls me Sporty.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays?  Three different times.  Once when I was in the third grade I had my appendix removed, then when I had Bug and Monkey.
(P) Pet Peeve?  Oh I have many of these. My biggest one is when my husband and/or his family say we/they are leaving at a certain time and then two hours later we/they are actually leaving.  Drives me batty.
(Q) Quote from a Movie?  If you're a bird, then I'm a bird.  (The Notebook)
(R)  Right or Left Handed?  Right
(S) Siblings?  One sister who is two years younger than me.
(T) Time You Wake Up?  When I do get up and run 5:30 a.m.  Mornings I don't get up and run 6:40 a.m. and Saturday mornings 6:30 a.m. and Sunday's 7:30 a.m.
(U)  Underwear?  Whatever I find that is clean.
(W) What makes you Run Late?  The hubs.
(X) X-Rays?  Teeth, my hip, and once when I thought I broke my finger in a car accident, only chipped a bone.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make?  Any of my MIL's recipes.  I usually make them almost like her's.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animals?  Monkeys.

There you have it. 

Have a wonderful Friday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment