Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Review

Satruday morning started early.  I didn't sleep well and actually spent most of the night on the couch.  It could be because I got the top part of my ear pierced again for my birthday.  I just couldn't get comfortable in the bed and didn't want to risk waking up the hubs and having him have a terrible night also.  I finally got back to sleep around 2:30 but kept waking up on and off until 6:30.

I did make it out the door for my 11 mile run and it was AWESOME.  I couldn't believe how great I was feeling.  It was cold but other than that, the run just seemed to fly by.  I'll go ahead and break down the splits:

Mile 1 - 8:53
Mile 2 - 8:42
Mile 3 - 8:45
Mile 4 - 8:46
Mile 5 - 8:43
Mile 6 - 8:44
Mile 7 - 8:56
Mile 8 - 9:12
Mile 9 - 9:13
Mile 10 - 9:06
Mile 11 - 9:10
Total miles 11
Total time - 1:38
Average pace: 8:56
Calories burned: 1120

After getting something to eat, taking a shower and stretching out my legs and hips, my mom came and picked up the girls and I for a lunch date with my sister and then some shoe shopping.  On the way my mom decided to go ahead and stop at Sam's for some items she needed.  We then headed over to get gas and that's when the trouble started.  She couldn't get the car to start back up.  We were able to get the battery jumped off but when she got backed up, she went to put the car in drive and it cut off again.  We had to push the truck out of the way and wait for the hubs for the girls and I and someone from my stepdad's business to change out the battery for my mom.

After the hubs got there, my sister and her kids and my little family headed over to Moe's.  We had a great lunch, and afterwards headed over to the mall for some shoe shopping.

I managed to squeeze in an hour's nap before I got ready for my birthday party.  We had a blast.  I forgot to take pictures so I have none to show, I'm so sorry.  I ended up drinking way, way too much but all-in-all it was a great time.  Of course one person whom I really don't like that much had to make a comment that has now earned them the status of never coming back to my house.  The girl's husband is a good friend of my husband and we all get along for the most part.  We'll we had another friend who lives out of state but tries to make it to all our get togethers.  Well this weekend they couldn't make it.  So Jane (not her real name) says, "I wish Patty (not her real name) would have came, that's the only reason I came over here."  EXCUSE ME!!!  The hubs said, "Really Jane, that's really not a nice thing to say."  I told the hubs that was the last time they were invited over to our house.  I don't care what's going on, they are not to be invited.  You do not say things like that, thinking it's different, but putting it out there where not only the hosts but most of the people invited hear it to.  I'm getting mad all over again.

Other than that my weekend went great.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment