Monday, February 14, 2011

All this hard work

is just about to be over.  The half marathon is in less than three weeks.  March 5 will be here before I know it.  I'm nervous and scared.  Scared because at my first half marathon I bonked out after 7 miles and in my second half marathon, I lost it at 10 miles.

My training runs go perfect but on game day I can't recreate the moment.  It's a little nerve wracking to say the least.

My training plan for this week goes a little something like this:
Monday - 4 miles
Tuesday - 3 miles/abs class
Wednesday - 7 miles with 5 at an 8:30ish pace
Thursday - 3 miles/abs class
Friday - REST
Saturday - 11 miles
Sunday - REST

I did not get up and run this morning because it's a beautiful day for running outside.  It's in the high 60's almost 70 degrees out there and I so can't wait to get home and run after work.  Shorts and t-shirt here I come.  It's suppose to be like this all week but I think today and Thursday's run are going to be my only after work runs, the rest will be before work.

Have a great day.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment