Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rainy Day Tuesday

Okay kids, I'm going to confess that I had thoughts of spin class playing through my head last night before bed.  I actually set my alarm to 5:30 this morning but sometime during the night I changed my mind and slept in.  It felt great.  I guess I needed the sleep more than getting up.  I'm not upset about it because it really wasn't on the schedule and I did bring everything to go to abs class today, so I'll be doing something.

I think I was just trying to get my body use to getting up early.  I will have to be up and at the gym at 5:45 in the morning because if I want to get 7 miles in and still get to work on time, I'll have to be up extra early to be able to do it.  I'm rededicating my life to running.  Somewhere along the way I fell off the running bandwagon and I want to get back on, like yesterday.  I really enjoy running, I think it has something to do with winter because I'm noticing a theme here when winter time rolls around, lazy Angela enters the picture.

I do have some awesome news.  In April, my mom is taking my sister and I on a girls only trip to New York!!!!!!  This Southern Belle is going to be gracing the streets of New York soon.  I'm really excited about runs through Central Park.  I told my mom that I was going to wear my Garmin on our walking tours of the big city to see how far we walk every day.  We will be leaving on a Wednesday and coming home on a Sunday.  I'm super excited.  Come on April!!!!!!

It's raining today and the only thing I'm motivated to do is crawl back into bed but since I'm at work, that's out.

Have a wonderful day.

Angela :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to New York someday. What a fun girls trip!

    ReplyDelete