Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Blues

Yesterday afternoon I noticed my throat was feeling funny.  I thought it was because I had accidentally inhaled a piece of rice I was eating at lunch but after I laid down, I noticed my head was pounding and my face felt like it was about to exploded.  I knew then I had something going on with my sinuses.

So I went and got some sinus medication and went to bed at 8:30 last night.  When I woke up this morning, I was shivering and couldn't stop.  I then took some pills and promptly went to the bathroom to throw them up.  My fever at the time was 101 degrees.  I took Monkey to daycare, went by my office to explain the situation and then went to the doctors office.  Sure enough I had a sinus infections.

Monkey has been feeling down lately and Saturday night, she coughed in my face some.  I knew then that I was going to get whatever she had and sure enough I did.  The doctor gave me three different medication and told me to take Tylenol for the headache and fever.

I came home and crashed for a couple of hours.  Dinner hasn't been planned and the house is still a mess but at least I'm feeling a little bit better.  I'm fixing to send the hubs out to pick up Bug from his sister's house and I'll go grab Monkey from daycare.

I had 5 miles on schedule for this morning but there was no way that was going to happen.  I haven't decided if I'll make up the 5 miles or not.  I know tomorrow I'm going to try and go to spin class, depending on how I feel, and then I'll go to abs class, again depending on how I feel.  If I do get the miles in, it will probably be Sunday afternoon.

Have a wonderful Monday guys.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment