Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stuffy nose/runny nose/congestion UGGH

So after going to see the doctor yesterday, I started all of my medicines and now my nose feels like it's either going to run away or going to be so congested that it's going to take a drill to help make me breath.  On top of all of that, I feel like I'm going to sneeze my head off.  I HATE SINUS INFECTIONS!!!!!

I also hate the fact that I need to wait on working out until I at least get to feeling somewhat better.  I know it's for my own good but my feet are itching to hit the pavement and my hip is not bothering me at all.  With a little more than a month and half left until my 3rd half marathon, I'm feeling really undertrained for this one.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to still squeeze in a 10 miler, 11 miler, and 12 miler before the Snicker's Half March 5.  Keep everyything you can cross, crossed for me.

I'm hoping that in the morning I'll at least be able to get in a couple of miles, nothing to hard, just get out and run.  I really don't want to take the whole week off, so I'm hoping to get in something, maybe just do away with the tempo run for the week and try to get in all of the easier runs.  That would mean a 5 miler, 4 miler, and 10 miler.  We'll see.

Other than that, I'm just trying to take everything easy and not let myself get keyed up.  With coughing up my lungs every morning with this dang infection, I just know running is not in the cards for me right now.  I'm hoping by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, I'll be feeling like myself and I'll be able to get a run in.

I hope that everyone has a better Tuesday than me.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment