It's Friday, wonderful, glorious Friday. I love me some Fridays.
1. Monkey isn't feeling so good. I think she got the cold that the hubs had. I've been giving her cough medicine but this evening Bug came into the living room (at 7:30 p.m.) and said that Monkey was asleep on her bed. I hate it when my babies feel sick.
2. I was going to try and go for a run today. It didn't happen. The hubs ended up not getting home until after me. So I decided I would do an hour of the 30-day shred. Couldn't find the disk, so I gave up the idea of getting anything in today.
3. Tomorrow I have 9 miles on tap. I'm excited to get out and get a long run in. I'm really excited to try a new flavor Gu that I have. I'll give my thoughts on it when I post about the run.
4. I need to get this extra weight off. I've been carrying around 5 extra pounds since Christmas. It seems nothing is working to get the weight off. I really need to refocus on my eating habits, that's probably the likely culprit.
5. It's COLD. It's 30 degrees outside right now. We have a fire going in the fire place and I'm contemplating running down to the store to get hot chocolates and such. I really hate cold weather. I wish summer was here already.
I hope everyone has a great evening.