Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Since I might not be back until after Christmas, I might be back tomorrow after my 8 miler in all my new running gear, I'm going to go ahead and post what I'm thankful for this Christmas season.

I'm thankful for my mom and sister.  They willingly watched my children so I didn't have to pay a week of daycare for Monkey or find somewhere for Bug to go.  That helped out a LOT.

I'm thankful for my work.  We are getting out at 12:00 today (which means I have an hour left of work).  I'm planning on taking the girls uptown after the hubs work Christmas party so they can get gifts for the grandparents and then I'm through shopping for this year.

I'm grateful for my mother-in-law.  Not only she is going to meet me halfway Sunday to pickup Bug and my nephew and keep them for the week, so I don't have to pay an extra $120 in daycare, but she also sent us some money because she knew we were having a hard time financial at the moment.  I almost cried when the hubs told me. 

I'm grateful for the hubs.  We had a great week of just us time.  It was really nice being able to come home to a nice and quite house, to sit up late talking and sleeping through the night without Monkey coming in and waking us up because she decided to get up in the middle of the night. 

I'm grateful for sleeping in.  I got to sleep in a little later than normal, still go for a nice run and make it to work on time all week.  That was just awesome and I hope I can recreate the magic next week.

Last I'm grateful I get my girls today.  I have missed them.  They keep our house alive and even though I enjoyed it being quite, I missed the noise.  I can't wait to wrap them up in hugs today.  

Well that's it, I'm grateful for a lot it seems but without all those people, my puzzle wouldn't be complete.  They make my life so happy.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Love,
Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment