Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Five

Instead of doing a Friday five of random pointless things this week, I've decided to do a Friday Five based on five things I'm going to DO next week in my training.

1.  I'M GOING TO GET UP BEFORE WORK AND GET ALL OF MY RUNNING DONE.

2.  I'M GOING TO GO TO SPIN CLASS ON TUESDAY MORNING AND FRIDAY MORNING.

3.  I'M GOING TO GO TO BOTH ABS CLASSES ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY.

4.  I'M GOING TO WATCH WHAT I EAT BETTER.

5.  I'M NOT GOING TO LET EXCUSES OR WILL DO LATERS CHANGE MY MIND.

I feel so much better.  Thanks for letting me yell that out loud. 

Now I feel that I can do my appropriate Friday Fives now without any guilt.

1.  I'm getting up tomorrow morning and getting my failed Wednesday 5 mile tempo run in.  No excuses, no waiting until Monkey goes down for a nap.  I'm getting up at 7 and getting it done.

2.  I'm getting up early Sunday morning and getting Saturday's 7 miler done.  No excuses, no waiting until Monkey goes down for a nap.  I'm getting up at 7 and getting it done.

3.  We are putting up our Christmas tree tonight.  We have to move some things around in the dining room where we put our tree but alas we are finally getting it up.

4.  Bug had a regular checkup this morning.  The doctor said she is PERFECT, which I already knew and that he agreed that she did need to continue with speech in school.  That was the whole reason the visit was even scheduled.

5.  I'm tired of excuses and I'm tired of feeling fat, so I'm changing it all.  I'm going to become a better runner and hopefully that will make better blogs.  I'm also going to get the pictures off of my camera and start taking pictures for you guys.  Might just amp up my followers, if I put up some cute pictures.

Anywho, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with my report of how my 5 mile tempo run went down.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment