Monday, November 8, 2010

Time Change

This past weekend the time changed.  We gained back that hour that we lost during the spring and I'm wiped out.  It always messes with me for a few days and then my body gets adjusted and I'm happy again.  Monkey is being affected by this time change also.  She was up semi-early yesterday, only took an hour and half nap, and then was up early again this morning.  Luckily the hubs cuddled her in bed while I took a shower and she was a happy camper for most of the morning.

This weekend the hubs and I are throwing our annual AU/GA party.  It's a blast and a party that I look forward to throwing every year.  I go all out with the orange and blue.  We have AU jello shots, an AU cake, and I buy clear cups because I can't bring myself to buy the Red ones, I would have gotten blue yesterday but they were out.  Go figure.

We have a lot of cleaning to get accomplished this week before the party, so that means every night this week, some form of cleaning will be taking place.  Let's hope we can keep it cleaned.  I'm a terrible house keeper, but when you work 8 hours a day, get dinner ready for and plated for everyone, get the toddler into the bathtub, and then dressed (which for those with toddlers knows how difficult that task can sometimes be), I'm beat when I finally sit down and rest.  Cleaning because one of those things I despise and I so need to work on it.

Well this week's training schedule is lite because I was actually suppose to run a 15k race this weekend, and yes I've been back and forth, back and forth, on whether I should run it or not, but have come to the conclusion that I'm just going to do a 15K race in my area.  With Bug's last soccer game and then the party starting at 3:30, I would be just too rushed to start a race at 8 a.m., when I can start my own at 6:30 and be back home around 7:40ish ready to go for the rest of the day.  I'm signed up for a 10k race in December and my 3rd half marathon in March.  I know I'll sign up for at least 2 more 5ks before the half, so I'm not that worried.

I hope everyone has a happy Monday.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment