Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Change of schedule

I'm sad to report that I will not be racing in the November Holiday Chili 15K.  I've weighed my options on this and even though I could possibly make it in time, I just don't want to miss any of Bug's last soccer game.  There will always be another 15K and if not, then I could always host one by bloggy land, hmm something to think about.

Even though I'm not going to be racing in that 15K, I'm definitely going to run that distance on November 13.  I plan on getting up early enough to get the run in, at race pace.  I'm still training for it and at the moment everything is looking good.

Yesterday I did get in my 4 miler but it turned out to be 4.5 miles.  I ran the last .5 at my desired 5k pace of 7:40ish.  It was hard, it was tough, but it brought a smile to my face to realize that I can actually had that pace for some distance.

I sent off my registration papers and fee for my 3rd half marathon which is March 6, 2011.  I'm so excited.  I'm going to revamp my training schedule to add in cross training.  I'm pretty excited about it.

That's all I have for today, hopefully tomorrow's post will be more exciting.

Angela :) 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the race but there will be others. Good for you keeping up with the training to run on your own!

    ReplyDelete