So last night I was cruising the worldwide web sipping on hot chocolate mint flavored and decided to hit my favorite website for some college football action. Instead I was hit in the face with this CRAP (Yes I just went there). TOTAL BS. I'm not saying that schools do this but I am saying that the NCAA has been looking into this subject since last year and as of right now they have no proof that money was exchanged. I just hope that this doesn't hurt the Tigers and they rally back.
Anywho, moving on. I did get in my 3 miles yesterday and it was a really great run. The first one with some real chill in the air. I'm really hesitate about the morning's run but at the same time I'm looking forward to it. Long pants and long sleeves, here I come.
Here's my Friday Five, even though I'm in a bummer type of mood.
1. It's Friday, enough said.
2. I have 7 miles on tap and considering the fact that I've hit all of my miles this week plus extra on Monday, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's run.
3. I'm planning on renting Sex and the City 2 tonight and watching it after the girls have gone to bed.
4. Bug has a soccer game in the morning and my mom, sister, and her kids are coming to watch. I'm pretty excited.
5. I'm suppose to help my daddy out Sunday, haven't heard anything but I'm going over there anyways to help do something. After all he's done for me in the past, its the least I can do for him.
That's it. Like I said earlier, I'm in a BUMMER STATE OF MIND with all this crap surrounding my beloved Tigers. Hopefully after Saturday's game, I'll feel a little bit better.
Have a wonderful weekend.