Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday already

Ugghh, I so didn't want to get up this morning and when I opened my eyes at 5:30 this morning, I quickly reset my alarm clock and rolled back over and went back to sleep.  Since I got up early Saturday morning, then didn't sleep well Saturday night only getting about 4 hours of sleep, I was really tired last night and all I wanted was sleep.  So sleep was what I did.  I'm not to worried, I'm getting my 3 miles in this afternoon.

So let's take a moment to talk football, College football to be exact.  After Thursday's game of Oregon playing UCLA, I truly was starting to jump on the Duck bandwagon.  They had a very fast paced offense and you could see UCLA's defense gasping for breath trying to keep up.

Saturday the best game of the country came on at 3:30 eastern time and let me tell you, it was a nail bitter to the end.  The Auburn Tigers showed the LSU Tiger's who was the real king of the college football world was.  It was AMAZING and I wanted to ride through my neighborhood waving my AU flag blasting All I Do Is Win from the speakers.

Sunday night the BCS revealed who the new No. 1 team in the country is and much to my surprise they say it's the Auburn Tigers.  Now I'm very excited about this.  Every football fan wants their team to be No. 1, BUT I don't think they should have jumped Oregon.  I truly believe that the polls should show Oregon No. 1, AU No. 2.  I also believe that Oregon and Auburn should play each other.  It would be an awesome showdown of the offense and like an article I read last week stated, "Whoever gets to 50 first would win."  It would be a very high scoring game no doubt and one that would be a lot of fun to watch.

Already now that I've said all that, let's switch gears and move on to my training schedule for this week.  Since I still haven't made up my mind if I'm going to run the Holiday Chili Run 15K yet, I'm going to train like I'm going to run it and then we will see.  I have until November 12 to make up my mind.

Here's my schedule for this week:

Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday - Spin class, weights, abs class
Wednesday - 5 mile tempo run
Thursday - 3 miles, abs class
Friday - Spin class
Saturday - 7 miles
Sunday - Rest
Total miles 18

I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for any pain in my hip and act accordingly if I feel even the slightest bit of something.  I'm very excited to get back into some form of training (even if I'm not sure I'm going to race).

I've been seeing tons of CNS giveaways and if you would like to try and get $45 from there, then head over to Misszippy and check it out.

Well this has gotten to be long, so I'll leave you for now.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment