- Tomorrow Bug has a soccer game at 11:15. It's not down the street from where we live like most of her games and that means we have to leave extra early to make sure we get there on time.
- I'm planning on running for two hours tomorrow. Not going to think about the miles, just want to see where I'm at when the clock strikes 2 HOURS. Let's hope that I'm closer to 13.1 than I'm thinking I might be.
- This morning I had a much needed talk with my boss and boy did it feel good to get everything off my chest. It all started with a letter that went out with the name of a hat spelled wrong. Since I'm the only secretary working, until Monday, I told him that I'd finally been pulled as far as I could handle and I just snapped. I used the term "being pulled like a rubber band, eventually everyone is going to snap." It really was a great talk and you can tell when things get aired and out because it makes things so much better.
- I'm going grocery shopping tonight because we have to much going on tomorrow and I really want to get some things done before I go to bed tonight. Let's hope that the motivation I have now to get things cleaned, last until I get home from the grocery store, doubtful but I can still hope it's there.
- My second half marathon is now 15 days away. I'M FREAKING OUT A LITTLE!!!! I know that I was on a good pace with my miles and pace before my hip injury took me out for a while but I do know that if I'm capable of a sub 44 minute 5 miler, then I should have no problem with 13.1. I've done this once before and I know without a doubt I'm going to cross that finish line on October 16, I'm just not so sure I can do it with a sub 2 hour finish. WE SHALL SEE!!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. For those racing, I so hope that you get that PR you are looking for. Can't wait to hear all about it on Monday.