Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh what a weekend

On Friday night the hubs and I had a wedding to go to.  Here's the bride and I after the ceremony.  It was short and sweet and to the point.  My kind of wedding.

Here's the hubs and I enjoying ourselves at the wedding.  We had a blast and I just know that the happy couple is going to have a long and loving life.  They are a such a sweet couple and you can just see the love coming from them.  I love them so much.

Well I know I told you guys I was going to run for an hour and half this morning but that never happened.  I just couldn't get up and get out the door and because we had such a busy day I just decided to move it to Sunday.  I plan on going tomorrow afternoon.

Today we celebrated my granddad's 85th birthday. 

Wasn't his cake just awesome.  I ate one of the gummy worms and shares my ice cream and cake with my nephew.  It was so good.  We ended up eating fried fish.  I love fish and this was one of my favorite meals.  I so enjoy spending time with my family.

Here's Monkey and her favorite person in the whole wide world.  They are 7 months apart and inseparable once we get them together, which is every weekend.  They are so funny together because after Doodle (name not typed to protect the innocent) leaves, I have to deDoodletise Monkey.  They love each other so much.

Here's Bug in the jumpy house.  My mom got her this house for her 5th birthday and it comes in handy when we have a lot of little kids or need to have the girls get rid of some energy.  They can jump until their hearts are content and then we pull it down and put it up. Love that jumpy house.

Last but so not least, my AU Tigers pulled a huge win out of their butt in overtime.  The game was AWESOME and I so thought we had lost it in the first half.  The boys came back in the second half but if not for some terrible calls from the refs, the game never would have went into overtime.  Luckily the Clemson Tigers made a huge mistake and then missed the field goal.  It was a heart pounding game but those are always the best ones.

I do promise to get that long run in tomorrow.  I'm not putting it off and my hip has been feeling wonderful for a while now.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what it can do running after an hour and I might just even go for 2 hours tomorrow, just to see where I'm at in 2 hours.  I'll definitely keep everyone updated.

Angela :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like another great weekend! hope the long run went okay.

    ReplyDelete