Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Five

It's that time of the week again kids, it's Friday Five.

1.  I'm working through my normal lunch break today so I can get off an hour earlier this afternoon because I have a wedding to go to that starts at 7.  It's an hour from where I live.  I have to get home, get changed, get the girls ready and take off, hopefully by 5:45 (at the latest.)

2.  My girls are going to be spending the night with my sister.  Third weekend in a row where I had a night off.  She's bringing them home tomorrow and will be staying to watch the GA/AR game.

3.  I'm pulling for the GA Bulldogs tomorrow because the hubs told me that the Razorbacks are in the SEC West and we need for them to go down.  GO DAWGS!!!!

4.  My granddaddy is having a surprise birthday party tomorrow and we have to be there by 4 for two reasons.  (1) to get the really good parking spaces, and (2) they are bringing him to the party at 5 and want everyone to be there before he gets there. 

5.  I plan on running for an hour and half tomorrow with no miles, pace, etc in mind.  I just want to run.  I'm really looking forward to this run because it's not on the training schedule and as I've been shown this week, sometimes it's a great feeling to just throw the schedule out the window and go with what you know.  I know running, so I'm going to go with it.  Wish me luck!!!

That's it, that's all I have.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and for those racing, I hope you all get those PR's that you so deserve.

Also wanted to say, welcome to my new bloggy member.  I'm so glad you found me and welcome to my crazy world. 

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment