Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Thursday

I have been trying and have had some success of at least running every other day.  Be it two miles, 3 miles, etc, I'm at least getting out there and giving it a go.  Monday I did 3.57 miles, Wednesday I did 4 miles, today I'm teaching an hour spin class, so that's today's run, and tomorrow I'm taking a day off.  Saturday I plan on running 10 miles.  Since I'm so close to my second half marathon, I at least want to see where I'm at and since the hip has been giving me no problems, I'm determined to run those 10 miles Saturday morning.

Here's my game plan of Saturday:

Get up around 6:15.  Be heading out the door at 6:30.  Bug has a soccer game at 10 and I want her to have a big, protein filled breakfast before hand out, plus we have to be there at 9:30.  I'm hoping to be home by 8 Saturday morning.  I'm hoping beyond hope that I can run these 10 miles in an hour and half but to be honest, I'll be happy with whatever miles I can get in but I'm determined to get in at least 10.

Today I'm going back to abs class.  I haven't been able to get back on schedule of two times a week because of unplanned things happening so I'm really looking forward to todays class.  It should be tons of fun.  I'm also looking forward to this afternoon's spin class.  I have a CD that I've listened to and have planned out my routine to.  I'm hoping that the class gets in a good workout and that people actually show up.  I know that with football and soccer going on now, it's hard to get anything else in, especially if you have a child that are participating.

Tomorrow I'm taking Bug to get some cleats and some shorts.  That's all we are missing in our soccer appearal because we haven't really had the funds to go out and purchase them, but the hubs has promised that his check is going to be pretty big this Friday so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow evening's shoe purchase.  I believe I'll look at some shoes for myself (only looking not purchasing, at the moment) while we are there. 

Well I hope everyone has a great day today.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment