Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting over the hump

This morning I forgot my cold medicine at home and as I was sitting here at the office, sneezing, blowing, coughing, I decided to walk over to the local pharmacy and pick up some cold medicine.  Lucky me they also carried Emergen C.  It's a punch of vitamin C plus other vitamins.  It so helps make me feel better plus it helps to get rid of colds or at least keep them at bay when I don't already have one.

So I've decided to run 5 miles on my lunch break today.  I was planning on going this morning but when my alarm went off, my throat felt like it was on fire, so I just turned the thing off and went back to bed.  I didn't totally feel better when I got up at my normal time and spent a good part of my shower getting rid of the gunk in my nose and chest.  I had that shower as HOT as I could handle it so I could do my best to get everything to loosen up.  Did I mention I hate colds.

Since out temp is Catholic and has requested to go to service today at 12, I happily obliged and will be starting my run at 12:30.  Luckily the weather as of right now is only 75 so it's perfect weather to go for a run in.  I also brought some homemade pizza that I made last night in for lunch, so I'm already looking forward to that.  I'm hoping to be speedy so I can get back and eat.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  The week is almost over and for those that get paid at the end of the month, like me, then tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment