Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting back in to the swing of things

Yesterday morning I decided to be lazy and not get up and go run.  So yesterday afternoon while Bug was at soccer practice, I laced up and went for a three mile run.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and except for eating a bug a mile into it, I had a blast.  My hip held up nicely throughout the run but because I didn't get the chance to go straight home and ice it down, it started to act out a little last night.  The hubs grumbled that he thought I was over doing it again but I told him that the doctor told me that I would still feel the hip pain, but to work with it. 

Anywho, I also mentioned yesterday that I was going to go to spin class this morning but for some reason I had a weird array of dreams and when the alarm went off at 5:30 I thought I was dreaming and somehow managed to change the time.  It was very strange.  I then kept waking up on and off until 6:50 when I did finally climb out of bed.  I did manage to make it to abs class today but we had a substitute teacher (hehe) and she just wasn't that great.  I love abs class for the fact that my abs feel so worked over all day long.  That's one of my favorite feelings, I don't have that feeling today.

Even though I have PT tomorrow I still plan on getting at least 4 miles (hoping for 5) in the morning before work.  I'm hoping that its going to be nice and cool in the morning like it was Monday.  Fingers cross.

Well I thought I was going to have a busy weekend coming up but luckily Bug's soccer game got moved to the 25th and now I'm not going to be rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off.  I'm hoping to watch the Ga. Bulldogs try to take down Arkansas but I believe that the Razorbacks are going to own those Bulldogs come Saturday afternoon.  I'm also going to be supporting my Navy Blue AU Shirt for the game that night and hopefully will make it back from my granddad's bday party in enough time to watch the game.  I feel that if we get there around 4, then I should have plenty of time to mingle and spend time with the family and make it home around 7:30, kickoff is at 7.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment