Yeah, it's finally Friday. This week has dragged on just like it promised to. It dragged on specifically because I'm getting rid of my kids for a whole weekend. A WHOLE WEEKEND!!!!! I'm excited, if you can't tell. I'm going to miss them there's no doubt, but I never get whole weekends kid free so this is exciting.
Anywho, on to the Friday five.
1. I'm attempting my first run tomorrow. I only plan on running somewhere around 4 miles. I talked with my PT about those miles and he said that was fine as long as I came home and iced immediately afterwards. I plan on sitting on the couch, icing my hip while watching the Georgia football game.
2. Even though I'm an Auburn fan, we have a friend coming over tomorrow to watch the Georgia game. He's a Georgia fan and I'll usually cheer for almost any SEC team except for Alabama. For those that understand football, Alabama and Auburn are huge rivals and the only way I will cheer for Alabama is if they make it again to the National Championship game, which I'm hoping they don't.
3. The temperature this morning was 64 degrees. I thought about going back inside and putting a coat on but then my husband walked out and when I told him that, he looked at me like I was crazy. I might be but it was cold to me.
4. Tonight, before my girls leave for the whole weekend, we are celebrating my nephew's first birthday. He's getting a boat from us. I hope that his older sister let's him play with it.
5. I'm at work by myself, so wishing I was at home already. I hate lonely Friday afternoons.
There you have it. Five random things about my weekend or me that you might or might not find interesting. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and if your a college football fan, then I hope your teams wins this weekend, except if your an Arkansas State fan, then I'm sorry but Auburn's going to cream you tomorrow.