Friday, August 13, 2010

OOO It's Friday 13th

Today was definitely Friday the 13th.  Our computer system crashed at work leaving the only thing to use to save documents was your on C drive on the computer.  Total bummer when all the documents you really need are on the drive that is, of course, broke down.  Let's just say that today was interesting and involved a lot of inter-office emails back and forth.

On top of that I was 30 minutes late for work because of back-to-school traffic.  It was CRAZY!!!!  Everyone and their grandma was dropping children off for school.

On the other side of this coin, I won one of the pain reliever packages from Beth at Shut Up and Run and my knee and shin have completely stopped hurting.  I've even ran up and down the hallway testing it out and nothing.  I didn't get to get my new shoes on my lunch break because hubby had the day off and asked if I wanted to eat lunch with him.  Since I never get to, I totally said yes.  I'm getting my new sneakers tomorrow.

On my schedule I have 9 miles tomorrow.  My plan is to survive.  I'm planning a 4.5 mile out and back course.  Sounds easy, but for some reason my mental wall is on the way back.  I have no problem getting to the halfway point, it's the coming home that gets me.  Let's hope that having a day off will totally revive me and I'll rock those 9 miles tomorrow.  Luckily next week's schedule is an easy one and I'm definitely looking forward to that.  I'm also looking forward to jumping back into ab class twice a week again.

Well I hope everyone had a better 13th than I did.  I'm off to bed, dreaming nothing but good thoughts for tomorrow's run.  See everyone tomorrow for my recap of the 9 miles.  Oh, welcome to my new bloggy member.  Glad you found me.

Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment