Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Madness

Today's scheduled run called for 5 miles.  Since I knew my girls would not be home this afternoon (or all week for that matter) I opted to sleep in and get the run done after work.  Let's just say that I wish it was raining this afternoon like it did Saturday during the race.

It was hot and I died somewhere between mile 3 and 4.  It was terrible and at one point I looked at my watch to see that I was going a slow 10:22 pace.  Ughhh, I'm so not an afternoon runner.

Anywho, here's how the run shaped up:

Mile 1 - 8:35
Mile 2 - 8:30
Mile 3 - 8:49
Mile 4 - 9:19 (See told you I was beginning to die out there)
Mile 5 - 9:38
Total miles 5
Total time 44:54
Average pace 8:58
Calories burned: 507

Tomorrow I'm going to abs class on my lunch break and then the hubs and I will hit up the gym after I get home from work so he can show me how to use some of the weight machines and which ones I should be using. 

Have a wonderful evening everyone.  I'm off to watch Last Comic Standing, my favorite Monday night show.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment