Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oops, I did it again

Abs class that is.  This time there was only two guys, plus me, the instructor and a  lady that is going to teach on Thursday (I believe that's what she said).  But all-in-all, it was a great class and my abs are going to be KILLING me tomorrow.  Especially considering I have 6 miles on tap tomorrow morning.

I'm crazy for saying this but my favorite part of the class is when we have to do the planks.  Today she had us start on our stomachs and then flip back and forth into side planks.  Crazy hard but I'm hoping oh so worth it.

Totally random but I just printed out Bug's school supply list (they start back to school on August 13) and this is the first year I have to buy all the school supplies.  For the past four years I've given the teacher a check on the first day of school for $20 and they supply everything.  This year I have to supply it.  The list is rather long plus I have to pay for a t-shirt and a planner.  Oh, I'm not sure if I'm going to like elementary school so much. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment