Thursday, July 29, 2010

Longest week ever

I honestly believe that this is the longest week in the history of the world.  Bug confused me yesterday by saying she thought it was Thursday all day.  So I figured it was Thursday also.  I also have to say that it's taking FOR-FREAKING-EVER for my checks to arrive.  Doesn't the bank know I have people that need to be paid and I can't do that without checks.  I ordered these babies about two weeks ago.  I'm hoping that my children's respected daycares do not kick them out or make them work for their payment.

Anywho, I slept in this morning.  I had three miles on my schedule but when that alarm went off at 6, I said screw this and went back to sleep.  It was the best sleep I believe I've ever had.  I did go to my ab class on my lunch break today and boy did she work them good.  They are still tight almost 5 hours later.  Love it.  We did rows today and I thought at one point I was going to puke all over the floor.  But I didn't.

I do plan on running those three miles this afternoon.  I figured that since I have a 5k race coming up next Saturday that is going to be in the evening, this run will give me a good idea of what its going to feel like out there.  HOT AS HELL that's what its going to feel like, but us runner will run in any type of weather.

Well boys and girls, I'm out.  Since the other secretary should be back in on Monday, I've got two lawyers work to do and spending time blogging is not going to get that work done.  Until tomorrow when I reveal if I survived these three miles or not.  Have a wonderful evening all.

 Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment